Cost of living in Pskov, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.242 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pskov (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 535,329 £ (руб 64,953) in Pskov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)