Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 745%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 273% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,513,915 £ ($2,940) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)