Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 554%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 296% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 724,982 £ ($1,408) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)