Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.921 SYP / MKD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 68% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 683,150 £ (76,582 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)