Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.185 SYP / MKD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 73% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 702,207 £ (76,455 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (35 minutes ago)