Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.337 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 126% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 474,808 £ (R 12,385) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)