Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia vs Aleppo, Syria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 585.876 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 68% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 354,493 £ (€605) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)