Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 635.702 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 131% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 423,513 £ (€666) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (18 minutes ago)