Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 578.890 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 124% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 873,343 £ (€1,509) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (40 minutes ago)