Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 305%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.668 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 152% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 518,127 £ (R$ 3,166) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (42 minutes ago)