Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 144.068 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 143% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 988,599 £ (R$ 6,862) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)