Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.512 SYP / CVE *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 170% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 492,065 £ (89,273 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)