Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.978 SYP / CVE *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 163% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 985,862 £ (198,034 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)