Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.879 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 126% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 482,193 £ (3,375 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)