Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 152.037 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 128% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 479,262 £ (3,152 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)