Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.071 SYP / BOB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 78% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 343,215 £ ($b4,572) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)