Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.128 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 162% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 510,078 £ (R 11,559) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)