Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.337 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 136% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 504,778 £ (R 13,167) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)