Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 555%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 718.603 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 372% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 992,002 £ (£1,380) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (27 minutes ago)