Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.679 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 121% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 441,093 £ (R$ 2,762) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)