Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 418%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,692 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.989 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 164% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,031,782 £ (R$ 6,531) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)