Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 342%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 138.730 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 117% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 450,837 £ (R$ 3,250) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)