Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 435%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,548 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.532 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 166% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 536,693 £ (R$ 3,282) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (25 minutes ago)