Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 415%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,983 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.892 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 170% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,011,974 £ (R$ 6,329) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)