Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.915 SYP / EGP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 219,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 202,768 £ (E£ 7,012) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)