Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 365%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.313 SYP / TTD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 240% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 660,185 £ (8,651 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)