Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 460%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.505 SYP / PGK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 180% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 563,351 £ (3,445 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (33 minutes ago)