Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 426%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.002 SYP / PGK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 196% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,204,257 £ (7,670 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)