Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 162.353 SYP / PGK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 217% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,289,602 £ (7,943 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (44 minutes ago)