Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 440%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.871 SYP / PGK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 173% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 551,299 £ (3,470 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)