Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 449%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.181 SYP / PGK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 178% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 597,064 £ (3,704 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)