Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 418%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 156.982 SYP / PGK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 196% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,203,563 £ (7,667 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)