Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.684 SYP / MUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 218% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,191,423 £ (₨81,137) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)