Cost of living comparison between Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Port Harcourt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.699 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 190% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,177,738 £ (693,089 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)