Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Port Harcourt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 336%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.635 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 177% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,037,167 £ (634,408 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)