Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.878 SYP / XAF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 77% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 665,560 £ (757,631 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (35 minutes ago)