Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 SYP / XAF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 74% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 329,754 £ (356,570 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)