Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 SYP / XAF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 78% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 721,164 £ (855,712 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)