Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 SYP / XAF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 73% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 323,892 £ (349,590 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)