Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 300%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.405 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 182% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,145,970 £ (R 28,362) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,339 (about 1 hour ago)