Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.157 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 154% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 517,747 £ (R 11,997) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)