Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 318%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.766 SYP / HTG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 246% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,298,202 £ (167,159 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)