Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 331%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.326 SYP / HTG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 244% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 649,267 £ (77,978 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)