Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 374%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 639.728 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 172% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 500,366 £ (€782) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)