Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03810 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 69% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 330,284 £ (Rp 8,667,886) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (40 minutes ago)