Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.833 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 122% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 482,378 £ (R$ 3,095) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (29 minutes ago)