Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 427%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 313% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,611,621 £ ($3,129) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)