Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 515%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.255 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 160% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 566,261 £ (R 13,726) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)