Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.978 SYP / NPR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 84% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 689,943 £ (₨ 138,597) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)