Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.923 SYP / XAF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 411% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 996,593 £ (1,079,381 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)