Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.828 SYP / XAF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 407% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,901,673 £ (2,296,608 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)