Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 326%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.854 SYP / XAF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 416% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,096,638 £ (2,455,849 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)