Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 552.492 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 151% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,017,693 £ (€1,842) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (28 minutes ago)