Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 601.823 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 153% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 529,438 £ (€880) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (30 minutes ago)