Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 461%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.010 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 281% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 819,971 £ (£1,237) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)