Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 447%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 642.288 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 323% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,587,504 £ (£2,472) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)