Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 299.332 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 99% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 370,959 £ (1,239 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)