Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 271.036 SYPX / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 47% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 286,651 £ (953 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (about 2 hours ago)