Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 266.459 SYPX / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 45% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 288,856 £ (932 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)