Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 284.504 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 110% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 786,962 £ (2,766 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)