Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Aleppo, Syria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 299.210 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 51% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 310,524 £ (1,038 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)