Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 308.279 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 101% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 381,604 £ (1,238 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)