Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 273%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 322.024 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 112% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 386,412 £ (1,200 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (43 minutes ago)