Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 300.064 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 99% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 359,066 £ (1,197 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)