Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 432%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.190 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 138% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 487,561 £ (3,606 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)