Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 416%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.358 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 142% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 492,048 £ (3,718 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)