Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 284.425 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 582,746 £ (2,049 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)