Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.816 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 83% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 370,724 £ (Mex$ 14,360) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)