Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.188 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 110% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 448,640 £ (Mex$ 15,371) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)