Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 586%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 561.161 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 244% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,344,147 £ (€2,395) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)