Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.145 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 703,477 £ (€3,097) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)