Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.590 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 45% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 302,474 £ (₨39,852) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)