Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.697 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 45% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 283,306 £ (₨36,809) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)