Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.015 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 236,416 £ (1,805 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,214 (about 1 hour ago)