Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.056 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 428,429 £ (3,510 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)