Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.587 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 158% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 493,604 £ (31,669 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)