Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12814 SYP / KHR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 149% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 490,903 £ (3,831,098 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (about 2 hours ago)