Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12925 SYP / KHR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 164% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,071,813 £ (8,292,615 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)