Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12763 SYP / KHR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 138% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 486,937 £ (3,815,272 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)