Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.764 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 87% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 376,835 £ (23,905 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)