Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.164 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 105% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 415,015 £ (27,368 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)