Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.693 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 502,077 £ (34,172 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)