Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02269 SYP / VND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 220,346 £ (9,712,286 ₫) in Phan Thiết to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Vijayawada costs ₨7,116 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (41 minutes ago)