Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.868 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 150% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 464,552 £ (R 11,652) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)