Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.534 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 270,353 £ (176,272 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)