Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.581 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 25% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 242,996 £ (153,735 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)