Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.657 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 34% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 544,838 £ (328,820 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)