Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.653 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 36% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 509,302 £ (308,056 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)