Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.375 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 124% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 427,319 £ (RM3,381) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)