Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.907 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 118% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 883,716 £ (RM7,624) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)