Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.896 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 57% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 333,403 £ (₨68,101) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)