Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.458 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 82% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 352,245 £ (₨79,009) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)