Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.919 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 62% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 633,061 £ (₨128,707) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)