Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 636%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 632.806 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 256% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 741,423 £ (€1,172) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)