Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 560%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.930 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 255% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 638,627 £ (€1,054) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)