Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 631.381 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 301% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,502,175 £ (£2,379) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (32 minutes ago)